Charges: All rates include GST
|Full Day (Includes facility use)
8 hours +
|Half Day (Includes facility use)
Extra hours for half day $25 per hour max 3 hours
|Casual: Per horse per hour
|Lights per hour
|Plastic chairs (20 available)
|$1 per chair
|Daily arena grooming for clinics
|$10 per time
|Camping (use of kitchen and toilets)
|$5 per person
|Overnight Pens and Paddocks
|$10 per horse
The bond money will be fully refunded within 7 working days after the hirege date providing no damage has been done to the arena/building/yards or pens, all cleaning duties are carried out before departure, any borrowed goods such as chairs are returned and Indoor arena light usage is paid for. An inspection will be carried out on arrival and before you depart to ensure all facilities are clean, tidy and no damage has been done to the arena/building/yards or pens, any borrowed goods such as chairs are returned etc. Please ensure you have someone in charge of this responsibility before and after.
Bookings and Enquires:
Enquiries and bookings are to be made by contacting Karren Bartley on email@example.com or by phone 021 527736.
- A 20% deposit is required to secure a booking.
- Payment can be made via Cheque or internet banking payable to Bartley Riding Academy. Invoices via email will be sent out for the deposit, bond and day fees.
- Invoice for Arena hire to be paid in full one month before hireage.
You must provide a minimum of four weeks notice if you are cancelling your hireage otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
This is a riding school business that works Monday to Thursday 10am – 7pm and Saturdays from 9am – 2pm during the school term only. If you require the arena during this time we are able to continue our lessons as normal in our outdoor arena. Please talk to us about dates and we are happy to be as flexible as possible.
What we provide: Half and Full day hireage
- Indoor arena 25×65 sand and shell mix with stadium lights at extra charge.
- Arena groomed, watered and cleared on arrival. If you need it groomed each day that is an extra charge. Please request this if you need it.
- All jump equipment is included. Any jump equipment used needs to be returned where it belongs (On pole holders on the side of the arena).
- Concrete tie up yard for 14 horses. Brooms, spades, hoses, wheelbarrow available to use.
- 7 Day pens with flowing water.
- Kitchen facilities available, including a Zip, Couches and flat screen t.v and dvd player. Bring your own coffee and milk.
- Viewing seated area enough to seat up to 50 people.
- Poo buckets and forks situated around the arena at each end.
- Carpark with dung heap.
- Overnight stays: $10 inc gst. We have pens with flowing water and small paddocks available. Pens need to be cleared of dung and hay on departure.
- Toilets, kitchen, hallway and yard cleaned to a high standard.
Conditions of use:
- All dung needs to be removed from the arena into buckets provided on the outside of the arena.
- Damage needs to be reported to management and repair charges may occur and will be invoiced if over $150.
- Pens need to be cleared of dung and hay.
- Strictly NO HAY to be fed in the concrete yard OR carpark!
- Put all jump equipment back after use.
- Helmets to be worn while riding.
- Concrete yard fully swept and poo marks scrubbed using our utensils. Leave this the way you found it.
- Wheelbarrow to be emptied on the dung heap on departure.
- No rubbish lying around. Use the bins provided.
- Kitchen, toilets and hallway to be swept on departure.
- Kitchen to be tidy and all dishes to be cleaned.
- No dogs!
- No smoking down by the yard.
- No driving on the grass.
- An inspection will be carried out on arrival and before you depart to ensure all facilities are clean, tidy and no damage has been done to the arena/building/yards or pens and that any borrowed goods such as chairs are returned etc. Please ensure you have someone in charge of this responsibility before and after.